Clean Up Banner

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Clean Up

 The streets were empty. There was a downpour drenching everything. I drove up to the red light and stopped there. All I could hear was the rain beating down on the metal of the car along with my windshield wipers and sporadic thunder. As I was waiting for the light to change, I was startled to see a man standing on the median. I had not seen him as I was pulling up to the light and I jumped in my seat! He was under an umbrella, which he was holding in one hand. In the other hand was a stack of drenched newspapers. No other cars or people were anywhere to be seen. We were alone. He walked up to my car holding the umbrella so it would block the rain if I opened the window. As I rolled it down, the man had a big smile and started to say something... BOOM! A thunder blast sounded just as I pulled the trigger. The loud thunderbolt masked any sound that came from my gun. I got him in the head, but he was on the ground still alive. The sound of his suffering charged me with energy and filled me with satisfaction. I shot him again to end it and drove off.

Everybody in every situation believes they are the good guy. I'm sure you are already thinking of scenarios in your head. If you are intrigued about what I am, read the rest in the new book "Clean Up".

You will find it at: https://www.createspace.com/3615949

Also Available on the Kindle and Nook (Check out the free preview).





A book about: Friendship, Addiction, Revenge, Vigilante, Drugs, Police, Crime, Vendetta, Fiction, Suspense, Short Story.
Clean Up Book by John Joseph.